Berrys Farmshop & Cafe, Swinithwaite, Leyburn DL8 4UH
Yurtshire Swinithwaite is located in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, near Leyburn. The three beautiful handcrafted yurts each have their own private hot tub, full flushing toilet and private shower.
Situated on the edge of a deciduous woodland, with breath taking views of the rolling Wensleydale countryside and Bolton Castle beyond, the Swinithwaite Estate is the perfect place to relax or explore the great outdoors.
- Situated on a working farm
- Farm Shop and Café on site (open 7 days a week)
- Farm Tours
- Access to bridleways for cyclists
- Healing Collective – Pre-booked treatments are available on site including Therapy, Reiki, Massage, Shiatsu, Bach Remedies and Reflexology.
- Walks – The meadow walk on the Estate meanders to the stunning Redmire Waterfalls
- Nearby attractions and activities.
When you arrive, follow the signs to ‘Berry’s’. The Yurtshire entrance is located at the back of the Farm Shop and Cafe car park.
THINGS TO DO:
Guests can do as much or as little as they choose from enjoying countryside walks and farm attractions onsite to visiting historical sites of interest in the surrounding area.
Our pick of nearby attractions include:
PLACES TO EAT AND DRINK:
A wide range of excellent local pubs and restaurants are available within close proximity.
Please discuss your requirements and preferences with us and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.